Hi I’m Jessica
Businessman, physician, healthcare innovator, and patient advocate and liaison. I became a hospitalist to understand healthcare infrastructure by interacting with inpatient and outpatient physicians, managers, HMOs, nursing facilities, social workers, case managers, and those in pharmaceuticals; while treating a spectrum of illness from hospice and intensive care to family practice and telemedicine consultations.
- Types of Student Housing AccomodationsApril 6, 2017
- Gear Up: The Health Benefits of Proper Sports AttireApril 5, 2017
- How to Lose Weight with Garcinia Cambogia ExtractMarch 25, 2017
- Simple Guidelines for Parents About Dental HealthMarch 15, 2017
- What Are Bedsores and How to Get Legal HelpFebruary 23, 2017
SUBSCRIBE TO NEWSLETTER.......... ..........
Subscribe to our mailing list to get updates to your email inbox.
GET MONTHLY NEWSLETTER
- 5 Ways for the Average Person to Get Healthier
- Healthy Lives With Nutrition and Exercise
- The Best Way to Deal With Headaches Is to Stop Them Before They Can Start
- Cuomo Releases Ebola Treatment Plan
- How to Recognize and Treat Ankle Injuries
- Urgent Care Association of America Hosted Largest Ever Fall Conference
- How to Heal Foot Pain Without Pills
- Debate Over Whether Children Should Have Their Teeth Brushed in School Continues Throughout UK
- Local Sisters Raise Awareness for Scleroderma
- The 3 Types of Evidence-Based Hair Loss Treatments