- First months payment is required up front and will not be refunded under any circumstances. A non-refundable $55 one-time registration fee is also required at sign up.
- Membership commences on the date of client’s first auto-draft; not on the date of sign-up.
- Member may put membership on hold 1month for every 12 months of auto-drafting dues, the first time being one year after membership commencement date. This option will only be rewarded when requested by e-mail. Member may still practice at the studio during this month.
- A credit/debit card must be used to set up the first month’s payment and registration fee. Should the voided check not be given to Hot Yoga USA, LLC (hereafter referred to as HY) in time for the first automatic payment, the credit card will be charged until such time that the voided check is brought in.
- If member terminates contract for any reason within the first twelve months of membership commencement date they must pay a $150 early cancellation fee. This fee will be drawn from credit/debit card used at time of sign up.
- For cancellation, holds, or changes to membership for any reason, member must notify HY via email at (email@example.com) at least 15 days prior to next auto draft (please put “EZ Membership” as subject heading of email). In turn, HY will send a confirmation via email after the changes have been made to the account. (Membership staff has 15 days to reply to members email.
- HY is in no way, under any circumstances, responsible or obligated to pay for member’s insufficient fund penalties.
- HY retains the right to auto draft member’s dues on the credit card given at the time of sign up should the member’s bank account have insufficient funds and/or charge member for insufficient funds penalties charged to HY due to member insufficient funds at the time of bank auto draft.
- Once member has submitted e-mail request for any changes to membership, it is member’s responsibility to ensure that HY has responded back on the same e-mail account to confirm processing the request. HY is in no way, under any circumstances, responsible for member’s negligence in checking their own bank statements to ensure that membership changes, holds, or cancellations have been processed correctly. In the event of miscommunication member is responsible to produce a copy of their request and response from HY for review. Only then, if HY did not perform what it agreed to do, HY will reimburse any funds rightfully owed to member. In the event that member cannot produce a copy of e-mail correspondence with HY then HY is not obligated to, nor will refund under any circumstances, dues debited from member’s account.
- Members wishing to change their memberships from one yoga studio to another (or in any other way modify their contracts) must sign a new membership agreement with all new expiration and cancellation dates, terms & fees applying.
First months payment is required up front and will not be refunded under any circumstances. A non-refundable $55 one-time registration fee is also required at sign up.